45" Aluminized Rayon (19 OZ), Aluminized Carbon Kevlar®, 3B, Aluminized Preox® or Aluminized Leather Mid-Length Coat
- Nero style stand up collar with FR lining
- Industrial Strength Hook and Loop front closure
- Flared sleeves have tabs to snug them around gloves
- Coat shown is 45" length
- Listed price for 19 oz. Aluminized Rayon, Aluminized Carbon Kevlar®, 3B, and Aluminized Preox® and Aluminized Leather in 45" length
- Available in a variety of lengths including: 30", 33", 36", 40", 42", 45", 50", and 60" (please call for optional length pricing)
- Additional fabrics available (please call for selection and pricing)
Aluminized materials are an excellent choice for industrial environments where hazards, such as high heat, molten metal, or high-temperature steam exist. Workers are better protected by the unique insulation and heat reflective qualities of aluminized fabrics. Along with the ability to reflect radiant heat, these aluminized materials reduce the flow of convective or ambient heat by 50% or greater, and reduce the high-heat transfer by shedding both ferrous and non-ferrous molten metals splashed on clothing.
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your specific plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site. Please search "Test Kit Fabrics", or call us at 1-800-863-7733
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!