Aluminized Leather (AL) Full Length Coat with Aluminized PBI Back
- This Aluminized coat is designed to provide complete body coverage. For the best protection, wear with the 516C legging spats and our 315F gloves, also available online
- Storm flap front with heavy duty hook-and-loop closure protects against molten metal splash
- The Aluminized Leather back yoke protects the shoulders from overhead splash, with a Fire Resistant mesh under the yoke to allow heated air to escape for cooling purposes
- The 15” kick pleat in back allows for greater mobility
- Standard length: 50", additional lengths available (please call for pricing)
Aluminized materials are an excellent choice for industrial environments where hazards, such as high heat, molten metal, or high-temperature steam exist. Workers are better protected by the unique insulation and heat reflective qualities of aluminized fabrics. With the ability to reflect radiant heat, these aluminized materials reduce the flow of convective or ambient heat by 50% or greater, and reduce the high-heat transfer by shedding both ferrous and non-ferrous molten metals splashed on clothing.
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your specific plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site.
Please search "Test Kit Fabrics", or call us at 1-800-863-7733
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!