For best results, use a cloth measuring tape and measure over your underwear, unless you will be wearing the garments over street clothes. The tape should be comfortable around your body, and not tight. Always order one size larger if you are unsure, or if your measurements fall between two sizes.
- Neck: Measure around the base of the neck just below your Adam’s apple.
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part of the chest, with the arms relaxed down at sides.
- Sleeve: Raise the arm until level with the shoulder and bend the arm in towards the body, keeping the elbow level. Measure from the base of the neck to the center of the back, and across the shoulder and down the bent arm to the wrist.
- Back: Measure from the base of the neck in the middle of the back to the waist.
- Body: Measure from the base of the front of your neck, through the legs, and up the center of the back to the base of the neck.
- Waist: Measure around the largest section below the belly button and above the hips. Bend side-to-side to find your natural waist.
- Inseam: If you know your pant inseam length or have a pair of pants that fit you well, use that measurement. If the pant is 100% cotton and has been washed, add ½ inch. While wearing shoes, measure the length from the crotch to the ankle and estimate where you want the hem land. We may add 1 to 2 inches of fabric to allow for shrinkage.