Paulson Lexan® Reflective Face Shield with Bracket Option
- An injection molded, optically correct, Lexan® window measuring 10" X 20" X .060"
- Metalized Gold on clear
- High temperature radiant heat reflective coating is protected with a hard coating to improve service life
- Cooler face
- Greater protection
- Hazard Assessment: Flying fragments, objects, large chips, particles, sand, dirt, glare, heat, hot sparks, and splash from molten metals
- Applications: Furnace operations, chipping grinding, machining, masonry work, riveting, and sanding
- Also available: Compatible Bracket and Fiberglass Helmet (helmet shown in orange, white only available at this time)
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your specific plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site. Please search "Test Kit Fabrics", or call us at 1-800-863-7733
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!